A dedication book published to commemoration the opening ceremonies for Old Main (1902-), referred to as the "new building" or the "new seminary building." Includes transcripts of speeches delivered during the three-day caremony, as well as published photographs of the buildings, floor plans, and a physical description of each floor. Books were published with black, green, and blue covers., Scan of the third copy of the blue book. The binding was remove to facilitate a clean scan and the original has been kept in the archives.
A program for the dedication ceremony of the New Seminary Building, later known as the New Main Building, and now Old Main (1902-). The program includes a rendering of the front elevation by the building's architects, Dedrik A. Omeyer and Martin P. Thori., Scan of program, located in the first box of the Administrative records.
The program for the celebration of Paul C. Pribbenow's inauguration as the 10th President of Augsburg College. The program lists Pribbenow as the eleventh President, but this counting included Leif Harbo, who served as Interim President and is no longer counted., Scan of Program
A program from the inauguration of Augsburg Seminary in Minneapolis, held on October 31, 1872, that marked Augsburg's official beginning in Minneapolis. Written in Norwegian, the program also served as the dedication for the original wing of the Old Main building (1872-1948)., The file is in the first box of the Administrative records.
The Anderson Chronicles is a history of Augsburg College from 1963-1997. It was compiled and written by retired professors Dave Wood and Richard C. Nelson. The Anderson Chronicles contains interviews with past presidents, Oscar Anderson, Charles Anderson and William Frame. Interviewees also include Rick Thoni, Phil Quanbeck Sr. David Wold and Sonja Hagander. The Chronicles also covers athletics, the Elroy Stock law suit and the construction of various buildings on Augsburg's campus., Scan of original book
[English Edition] "..Contains brief biographies of 1,826 Norwegian Lutheran pastors and theological professors who have been active in the United States during the seven decades from 1843 to 1913. As an introduction to the biographical section there is a carefully prepared history of Norwegian immigration from 1825 to 1913, and of the organization and progress of the work of the Lutheran Church among the Norwegian immigrants. A brief survey of the fourteen synods which have been organized during this period is included. " (Blegen, T. C. Minnesota History Bulletin 1, no. 3 (1915): 130-32. http://www.jstor.org/stable/20160145.) Includes charts and images., scan of original book